Ways of eating Khakhra for Better Taste.
Khakra is a Populer Gujarati dry snack in the form of a thin cracker. This dish is an integral part of the Gujarati cuisines of Western India which is made from whole wheat flour, besan, low-fat milk, chili powder, salt, oil, etc( other Ingredients for flavor taste).
Ways we eat Plain Khakhra are as below :
- Jiralu and ghee spread on Khakhra
- Margapudi and ghee spread on Khakra (My mother in law make the best Margapudi)
- Methi Masala and Ghee spread on Khakra
- Khakhra with green chutney
- Mamra, Jiralu, sev, and ghee spread on Khakhra
- We make a dish called Rasiya Muthiya (which is made of rice) and Khakhra.
- Curd with some salt and Khakhra
- Sugar and ghee spread on Khakhra (This was my childhood favorite, not anymore)
- Moong curry and khakhra
- Papad and Khakhra
- Khichiya and Khakhra
- Dry Peanut chutney and Khakhra
- Crush and mix khakhra, papad, sugar, ghee, and methi masala. (My mom makes the best and easy to carry when you are traveling)
- Crush Khakhra and add to warm sweet milk and eat it up all.
- Or just with Tea or coffee